For more details contact:
- Corporate Helpline : 022 24368686
- Mr. Y.V. Sastry, DGM(CAM) 022 24364499
- Mr. K.S. Bhandurge, AGM (EBG) - 022 24336364
Leased Circuits are dedicated link which interconnects important nodal centers and sites. The Leased Circuits are popular medium which is being utilized Enterprises to conntect their data centers, operational sites, call centers etc to run their business applications. A leased circuit may be a speech circuit, a data circuit or a telegraph circuit. MTNL Procvides different types for Leased Circuits.
Local or Long distance circuits within two locations in a city or between two different cities provided for the same applicant. The Terminating equipment at both ends is telephone without dialling facility. Both way signalling and speech is possible.
Local or Long distance data circuits at different speeds viz. 64 Kbps,nx64 kbps ,2 mbps. and above. Data Circuits are of different types.
Point to Point Data Circuits
Useful for those data users who have to transmit considerable volume of data between two fixed terminals located in the same city or different cities. It may be facsimile transmission data on computer cct.
Data services on PSTN: Can be availed from any telephone connection. The arrangement requires a data circuit termination equipment interface such as PSTN- Modem to provide normal telephone conversation & when need for a change over to do working
Private Data Network
More than one Local or Long Distance leased circuits converging on a location such that data from one leased circuit can be transferred automatically to another leased circuit for the same subscriber.
Closed User Group
Leased circuits can be used by more than one legal entity if they form closed user group. The following categories of user groups constitute closed user groups for the purpose of licensing Private Telecom Networks.
- Producer of goods and his whole -sale traders /agents.
- Provider of service (not being a telecommunication service) and his whole-sale traders/agents.
- Producers of same categories of goods.
- Providers of the same category of service.
- Holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Interconnected undertakings.
- Companies under the same management
- Travel agents issuing tickets on the member airlines, whose network they use including the network of a group of member airlines.
- Computerized Reservations System (CRS) service providers owned by airlines.
- Shared networks of banks for use of Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs), Electronic Points of Sale(EPOS)/credit authorization terminals.
- Financial institutions registered primarily to deal in securities and their agents/dealers.
- Financial institutions registered as Mutual funds and their agents.
- Financial institutions which are registered as depositories and their agents/dealers.
- Other non-banking financial institutions.
International Leased Circuits
MTNL provides International Leased Circuits through Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited (VSNL).
Internet Leased Lines
MTNL provides dedicated Leased line from Customer's premises to the MTNL Internet Node.