Put your business on fast track with MTNL ISDN
ISDN is a state-of-the-art digital network service that provides high quality voice, data and image transfer and also inter-computer file transfer simultaneously on the existing pair of phone lines of the subscriber, at high speed. This service is provided using existing copper cable networks in over 300 cities in India and 28 countries world over.
So give an edge to your organization with MTNL ISDN.
Photo Telephone Calling - where called party can see each other's pictures on screen.
Desk Top Video Conferencing - on dial-up basis using a single ISDN line at 128 Kbps.
High Quality Video Conferencing - on dial-up basis between any two ISDN subscribers by using three ISDN lines at 384 Kbps.
Teleconferencing - which facilitates the transmission of pictures, documents and drawings etc., apart from voice & video images of the participants, white board sharing & document sharing is also possible.
High speed data transmission at 128 Kbps - Very high quality in digital mode on account of very high immunity from the noise.
High speed facsimile - Time taken to send FAX messages reduced to 1/4th compared to a conventional old telephone line provides. Subscriber can see his metering pulses at his premises.
ISDN supports all Phone-Plus services - available to conventional old telephone line. In addition the following additional facilities are available.
Calling Line Identification Presentation(CLIP) - When an ISDN subscriber receives a call, the calling subscriber number will be displayed on his ISDN telephone revealing identity of the caller giving option to the called party to accept the call or not during conversation . It is possible to hold two more incoming calls and ISDN subscriber can switch between the incoming calls.
Calling Line Identification Restriction (CLIR) - By means of this service, the calling subscriber will be able to prevent the presentation of his number to the called subscriber (Prevention of CLIP).
Multiple Subscriber Number (MSN) - Up to 8 terminals can be connected in parallel at the subscriber premises. To call a specific terminal separate numbers can be allotted to each terminal to facilitate when call is received from a normal (Analog) subscriber. In case the call is received from an ISDN subscriber ,the terminal Selection will be made automatically.
Terminal Portability (TP) - At the subscriber's premises 8 terminals can be connected to a single ISDN line in the sockets provided on internal wiring. The terminals can be in different rooms on different floors. During conversation it is possible to transfer the call from one terminal to another or even remove the terminal and connect it to another socket . This facility is available for calling as well as called subscriber.
Closed User Group (CUG) - Companies and individuals with offices in different cities can have their ISDN numbers function in a closed user group i.e. like a private network, both for voice and data . This group enjoys certain calling privileges like select call- barring and additional level of security.
ISDN BRA / BRI
|Plan||Monthly Service Charges||Free Calls||Call Charges beyond free calls|
|Basic Plan (Plan-1)||Rs 500||60||61-300 Rs. 0.80 Above 300 Rs.1.20|
|General Plan (Plan-2)||Rs 500||Nil||Rs 1.10|
|Special Plan (plan-3)||Rs 1,500||1,200||Rs 1.10|
|Super Plan (plan-4)||Rs 3,300||3,600||Rs 1.10|
ISDN PRA / PRI
|Plan||Monthly Service Charges||Free Calls||Call Charges beyond free calls|
|General Plan||Rs 5,000||Nil||Rs 1.00|
|Plan||Rs. 9000||10000||Rs. 0.90|
|Plan A||Rs. 14,870||13500||Rs. 1.10|
|Plan B||Rs. 29,970||32000||Rs. 0.95|
|CIP Plan-C||Rs 44,970||53,000||Rs 0.85|
|CIP Plan-D||Rs 59,970||75,000||Rs 0.80|
|Plan-E||Rs 74,970||1,00,000||Rs 0.75|
|Plan-F||Rs 89,970||1,25,000||Rs 0.69|
Please Note :
- Pool Billing:- Arrangement for pool billing of ISDN PRI terminated at one EPABX is permitted.
- Each PRI carries traffic of 30 lines.
- CIP plans are applicable for those customers paying monthly telephone bill of Rs 1 Lakh or above.
- The franchisees will be offered from existing or any new corporate plan.But no commission will be given to them after opting Plan A to F.However for them existing scheme will continue. (w.e.f. 01.10.2007)
- Two years service commitment.
- For ISPs, only 'General Plan' is permissible.
- For new bookings/change of tariff plan, please call nearest CSC.
- Missed calls are not charged and metering starts only after called party answers.
|Basic Rate Access||Nil|
|Primary Rate Access||Nil|
|Network Termination(NT1)||Rs. 1,000 (to be collected in the 1st bill) Non-refundable|
|Simple ISDN Handset||Rs. 16,000|
|ISDN PC Card||Rs. 9,600|
|ISDN Feature Phone||Rs. 7,000|
|Terminal Adapter||Rs. 50,000|
|ISDN PBX (per Port)||Rs. 50,000|
|G4 FAX Terminal||Rs. 3,68,000|
|Video Conferencing System||Rs. 76,000|
|Initial Deposit for BRA||Rs. 5,000
(Rs. 3,000 will be collected at the time of initial booking & Rs. 2,000 to be collected in the first bill)
|Initial Deposit for PRA||Rs. 15,000 *|
|Wiring up to network terminal for PRA||Rs. 4,000|
|Wiring up to network terminal for BRA||Rs. 300|
|Subscriber Interface Bus||Rs. 500|
|ISDN PC Card||Rs. 400|
|ISDN Feature Phone||Rs. 550|
|Terminal Adapter||Rs. 475|
|ISDN PBX per Port||Rs. 800|
|G4 FAX Terminal||Rs. 6,000|
|Safe Custody charges|
|For Basic Rate Access (BRA)||NIL|
|For Primary Rate Access (PRA)||20% of the standard rent i.e. Rs. 1000/- per month|
|Safe Custody period of 1 year & grace period of 3 months.
One time charges of Rs. 100/- will be taken at the time of reconnection.
|* Rs.15,000 are also exempted for corporate customers paying revenue of Rs.1,00,000 or more per month for all MTNL services together.
Incentives / Rebates
MTNL has started giving the following Incentives/Rebate to the Customers who purchase & provide their own HDSL Modems at both the ends for ISDN PRA lines.
- Waiver of Installation Charges of Rs.4000/-
- A rebate of Rs.1000/- per month will be given in charges of Rs.5000/-OR Assured Charges as per one of the CIP Schemes for one year only.
- The HDSL Modem will be maintained by the Customer & Modem will remain property of the Customer.
Charges for point to point connectivity : ISDN BRA Lines
|Security Deposit (refundable)||Rs.6000/-(will be collected at the time of registration)|
|Installation Charges||Rs.600/-(Rs.100/-if internal wiring is done by the customer)|
|Monthly Access Charges||Rs.2900/-plus Service Tax(no other calls except point to point calls are allowed)|
|NT Charges (non-refundable)||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Modems||To be provided by the customer.|
|Installation and Testing charges||Same as for normal ISDN BRA line.|
|No metering on these lines, as these will be strictly from point to point basis.|
Charges for Casual / Temporary ISDN connections
Connectivity charges (to be paid in advance)
|Particulars||ISDN BRA||ISDN PRA|
|Connectivity charges||Rs.500/per week||Rs.5000/- for 15 days
Rs.10000/- for > 15 days to 30 days
Rs.10000/- + proportionate rent for additional no. of days for a period of one month & above.
|Security Deposit for NT or Modem||Rs.2000/-(NT)||Rs.10000/-(If MTNL provides HDSL Modem)
NIL-(If HDSL Modem is arranged by the customer himself)
|Security Deposit for
|Installation Charges||Rs.150/- per line||Rs. 4,000/- (non-refundable)
(to be collected in the 1st bill)
|Minimum period of hire||One week||15 days|
|Call charges||Rs.1.20/- per unit||Rs. 1.00 per unit|
Terms and conditions
- Amount shall be payable in advance for total no. of days for which casual connection is required.
- Security deposit amount shall be refundable on depositing the HDSL Modem back to MTNL in good working condition. In case of Loss/ Physically damaged/ Burnt HDSL Modem, the security deposit amount shall be forfeited by MTNL.
- Extension of the scheme will be allowed with payment of demand note for additional no. of days at least 3 days prior to closing of the connection. No Installation charge will be levied in case of extension of this scheme.
- Security deposit is not applicable in case of Government agencies.
For more details contact
- Corporate Helpline : 022 24368686
- Mr. Y.V. Sastry, DGM(CAM) 022 24364499
- Mr. K.S. Bhandurge, AGM (EBG) - 022 24336364