Features and Facilities
- Reverse charging: Caller can call the FPH number free of charge.
- Call Forwarding: The service has the facility of re-routing the incoming calls to an alternate number if FPH subscriber's line is busy or no answer.
- Time dependent routing The service enables the FPH subscriber with one FPH number to have several telephone installations in the network and specify flexible routing or different call treatments depending upon time, day, date and holiday.
- Origin dependent routing : FPH subscribers can have several installations (or several Telephone numbers) and can specify flexible routing depending upon the area of origination of incoming calls.
- Accessibility: This service is accessible from networks of MTNL,BSNL and other local Telecom operators.
The user can make a free phone call using the following dialing procedure
Dialing Plan: 1800 22 YYYY
Access Code: 1800, Free phone No: YYYY (4 Digits)
|Registration Charges for the service (one time)||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Creation/deletion/addition/modification of every FPH destination number||Rs. 100/-|
|Monthly Charges for FPH service number
(recoverable in advance)
Rs. 1,000/- Per month with 3 months charge payable in Advance
|Security Deposit||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Charges for change of addition/alteration of feature (per request)||Rs. 100/-|
|Incoming Local Call Charges||Rs. 1.20/min|
|Incoming STD Call Charges||Rs. 1.20/45 sec|
|If Prncipal destination number is of MTNL Mumbai||30% flat on total incoming charges|
|If Prncipal destination number is of Non-MTNL Mumbai||Graded Volume discount on Monthly MCU's
Upto 10000/- MCU's - NIL
10001-50000 MCU's - 10%
50001-250000 MCU's - 15%
250001-500000 MCU's - 20%
> 500001 MCU's - 25%
- The minimum period of hire of service is three months.
- This service can be provided on existing telephone connections or connections obtained separately as per rules.
- The charges indicated here are FPH service charges and they do not include normal charges levied for basic telephone service.
- The outgoing calls made from the telephone connections which the FPH subscriber assigns for FPH line will be billed as per usual rates and procedures.
- The rates indicated are as per present tariff and are subject to change without any notice.
- Service Tax extra as applicable.
How to Subscribe
Contact No. : 22634045
Assistance General Manager (PR - LC): Contact No. 22634045
Public Relation Officer (LC): Contact No. 22616411
Gr. Flr. Fountain -1 Telecom Building,
Near VSNL(TATA Tele Comm),
Sub Divisional Engineer: 1901-22-6789/ 24327002 / 24382486
For complaints dial Toll Free No. : 1800 22 3322