Right to Information (RTI) Act 2005
1. How to file the Application
We accept application on plain paper also. An applicant can file the application in writing in English, Hindi or local language.
|Application fee||Rs.10/-||To be deposited at MTNL Counters|
|Additional page||Rs.2/- per page||Paper Size of A-4 or A-3|
|Large size paper||Actual charges|
|Sample or Model||Actual charges|
|Inspection of records||For the First hour- No fee
Per additional 15 minutes- Rs.5/-
3. Mode of Payment
- Cash against proper receipt
- Demand Draft in favour of Accounts Officer, MTNL
- Banker cheque-Payable to Accounts Officer, MTNL
- Indian Postal Order in favour of Account Officer, MTNL
4. More information
- Click here, for the list of Public Information Officers.
- Click here, to know RTI-Act in Full Details.
- Click here, to know RTI-Act Under Sec4(I)(b)
- Click here, to know RTI-Act Under Section4(I)(c) ie The Tariff Plans of MTNL MUMBAI
- Click here, to know RTI-Act Under Section4(I)(d) ie Telecom Consumers Complaint, Redressal Regulation-2012 (TCCRR)
- Click here, to know RTI-Act Under Section 4(I)(d) ie Telecom Consumers Protection Regulation-2012(TCPR)