High Speed Broadband plans(Combo & Non-Combo) on VDSL Technology
|Plan Name||Monthly Service Charges||Speed(Download/Upload|
|VDSL Power 1050||Rs. 1050||Upto 10 Mbps/5 Mbps till 25 GB and 1 Mbps/768 Kbps afterwards with unlimited free usage|
|VDSL Power 1350||Rs. 1350||Upto 10 Mbps/5 Mbps till 45 GB and 1 Mbps/768 Kbps afterwards with unlimited free usage|
|VDSL Power 1750||Rs. 1750||Upto 10 Mbps/5 Mbps till 75 GB and 1.5 Mbps/768 Kbps afterwards with unlimited free usage|
|VDSL Power 2350||Rs. 2350||Upto 10 Mbps/5 Mbps till 150 GB and 1.5 Mbps/768 Kbps afterwards with unlimited free usage|
|VDSL Power 5550||Rs. 5550||Upto 10 Mbps/5 Mbps till 300 GB and 1.5Mbps/768 kbps afterwards with Unlimited free Usage|
- Above tariff is limited within 1 KM distance.
- These plans are available in selected exchanges. For more details, please contact nearest CSC.
- Customer may also use Data Top Ups to extend their FUP limit.
- SMS/Email notification will be sent after reaching 80% and 100% FUP
limit of your plan.
- Data Usage Includes Uploads and Downloads wherever mentioned.
- One Time VDSL charges - Registration, Installation and Testing charges including DEL : Rs. 1000
- VDSL CPE Charges applicable as given below.
- MTNL supplied Broadband CPE (Modem/Router) belongs to MTNL and in event of non-return of equipment customer will have to pay applicable charges
- Fair Usage Policy Quota in all FUP plans is applicable for one calendar month. Fresh FUP quota as per selected plan is made available to customer from 1st of every month
- A rent free Landline will be provided on above combo plans
- No free calls allowed,outgoing calls will be charged at Re.1 per pulse (as existing)
- Service Tax Extra as Applicable.
VDSL Broadband CPE (Modem) Charges
|VDSL CPE Type||
One Time Upfornt Charges(Rs.)
|Monthly CPE Service Charges(Rs.)|
|Normal Wired VDSL CPE||1000||50|
|Wireless VDSL CPE(One Device)||3000||100|
Important Note : For truly Unlimited plans there is no fair usage policy, however MTNL reserve the rights to discontinue the benifits if the plan is used beyond the prescribed TRAI Guidelines for any commercial / telemarketing activities. This will be also applicable to customers of fair usage unlimited plans.