Last Updated on 30th September 2023
SIM 10 + FTU 91
SIM MRP: ` 10 Talktime: Nil Validity: 180 days*
Call Charges (Voice & Video)
Mobile Internet Charges : 3p/MB (Local & National Roaming)
- Free call forwarding from MTNL Postpaid mobile numbers to MTNL Mumbai Landline. Call forwarding from MTNL Prepaid mobile numbers to MTNL Mumbai Landline is charged @ ` 0.10/min.
- Lifetime Validity is valid until 05-04-2019. Validity beyond that will be subject to the renewal of a license. Minimum recharge of ` 150/-is necessary at least once in six months for Lifetime customers.
- The minimum download speed for 2G is 20 Kbps while for 3G it's 256 Kbps subject to various factors such as the number of subscribers browsing the data services, low coverage area, location of the customer, peak/off time, kind of device is being used, type of application consuming data, website behavior, and other external factors.
- Black Out Day Information: MTNL Black out Days are like other normal days. Customers availing of SMS packs will continue to avail the benefits of their respective packs. No extra charges will be levied on Free SMS on these days. click here
- New customers booking new connections at other than MTNL CSCs (e.g. distributors, retailers, etc.) must dial 1503 within 30 days of SIM activation for tele-verification. This step is mandatory to avoid the permanent disconnection of your new connection.
- For Lifetime Customers, minimum recharge of ` 150/- is mandatory once in 180 days to enjoy lifetime validity benefit and to avoid disconnection.
- Non-Life time Customers may extend SIM validity (before the expiry of SIM validity) by recharging with any plan coupon or STV to avoid disconnection
- For Prepaid Tariff Plan details in TRAI format please click here.
- Micro & Nano SIM card is available at all MTNL CSCs