|Last Updated on 14th January 2019|
Limited period Promotional Offer for festival Sankaranthi,Pongal & Republic Day
- One month Rental (monthly fixed charges) as cash back payable in three monthly equated installment basis for those who book new connections within month starting from 14-01-2019 on any plans of Landline,Broadband and Combo FTTH.
- This is in addition to all other offers like free installation charges, etc available.Click Here to book online
New Year Offer for MTNL Broadband Customers
- All the existing Broadband Customers of MTNL, Mumbai will get additional Free Data of 11 GB on and above their existing FUP during the offer period.
- The offer will be applicable to all Broadband Customers using FUP based unlimited plans in ADSL / VDSL / FTTH.
- New Year Promotional Offer will be available for the limited period from 1st January 2019 to 31st January 2019.
- Customers booking new broadband connections (ADSL / VDSL / FTTH) during the offer period will get the benefit of free data pro-rated along with the FUP quota of the subscribed plan from the date of activation of the plan.
Broadband Unlimited High-Speed FUP Plans
|Pre FUP Download Speed (upto) / Plan Name / Free Usage Quota (FUP) / |
Free Voice Benefits (Only for Combo Plans) / Post FUP Download Speed (upto)
|150 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||--||150 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|200 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||--||200 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|300 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||300 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|500 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||500 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|300 calls Free& Unlimited on MTNL Network (Mum+Delhi) / 1.5 Mbps after FUP||500 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|Unlimited on All Network + STD / 2 Mbps after FUP|
|--||Unlimited on All Network + STD / 5 Mbps after FUP|
(Unlimited on All Network + STD / 5 Mbps after FUP)
(Unlimited on All Network + STD / 5 Mbps)
- ^ 11GB additional free data will be offered on & above existing FUP as per ongoing Promotional Offer.
- Plan Availability: i) Upto 16 Mbps Speed - Only on ADSL ii) 50Mbps Speed - on VDSL & FTTH iii) 100 Mbps - Only on FTTH
- * Available only in Combo Plan | ^ Newly launched plans available for booking w.e.f. 15/09/2018
- ** Customers booking new broadband connections (ADSL / VDSL / FTTH) during the offer period will get the benefit of free data pro-rated along with FUP quota of a subscribed plan from the date of account activation.
- All other one-time upfront charges, CPE monthly charges will be the same as an existing tariff. Please, refer .
Broadband Truly Unlimited Plans
|Monthly Rent (Rs.)||1,599/-||1,799/-|
|FUP Quota||Unlimited Free|
|Download Speed (upto)||8 Mbps||12 Mbps|
|Upload Speed (upto)||1 Mbps||1 Mbps|
|Free Voice Benefits||500 Calls & Unlimited on MTNL(Mumbai/Delhi) Network|
* Above plans can be offered on ADSL/VDSL as per availability | All other one-time upfront charges, CPE monthly charges will be same as an existing tariff.
Broadband Usage Plan
DSL 330 (Non Combo)
|Monthly Free Data Usage(Upload + Download)||15 GB|
|Monthly Service Charges||Rs. 330|
|Usage Charges (beyond monthly free data)||5p / MB|
|Download Speed||upto 6 Mbps|
|Free Voice Benefits||As per Opted Landline Plan|
Broadband Data Top-Ups
Now customers can enjoy FUP based unlimited Broadband / VDSL / FTTH plans with uninterrupted regular download speed by opting Monthly Data Top-Ups post-FUP usage.
| Data Top-Up |
| MRP |
|3 GB||Rs. 49|
|7 GB||Rs. 99|
|11 GB||Rs. 149|
|20 GB||Rs. 249|
|30 GB||Rs. 349|
|50 GB||Rs. 549|
|70 GB||Rs. 749|
|100 GB||Rs. 999|
|170 GB||Rs. 1,499|
|300 GB||Rs. 1,999|
|500 GB||Rs. 2,999|
|1000 GB||Rs. 4,999|
- Data Top-Up will be available to all Fair Usage Unlimited Plan Customers of ADSL, VDSL, and FTTH.
- Data Top-Ups will be valid for the particular calendar month and will be charged in the next billing cycle.
- Opted Data Top-Ups should not be greater than customer plan FUP limit.
(E.g. BB-800-4M plan customer with 20GB FUP limit can top up only 6GB, 12GB, and 18GB.)
- Customers may request Data Top-Up Online or by calling at 1500 or may apply to nearest CSC.
FTTH Voice Service (Available only on FTTH plans)
|Fixed Monthly Charges||Free Calls||Call Charges beyond free calls||Call Packs for Additional Calls|
|Rs. 50||50 Calls||Rs. 1.00 0.80* per pulse
(or as per selected Call Pack)
|Rs. 50||65 calls|
|Rs. 100||140 Calls|
|Rs. 200||290 Calls|
* Call charges revised w.e.f. 01st December 2018.
MTNL Mumbai's popular landline plans "Plan 290 (150 calls)", "Plan 500 (450 calls)" & "Plan 1000 (1000 calls)" are also available to Fibre to the Home (FTTH) voice customers. Click here to see the detailed tariff.
Security Deposit for Voice Services
- Local / STD facility : Rs.1000/- (to be collected in 2 equal installments)
- ISD facility: Rs.3000/- (to be collected in 6 equal installments)
- MTNL Telephone Instrument Charges: Rs. 300 (Nil for customer-owned Instrument).
Broadband One Time Charges
|Particulars||Charges (non-refundable)||Monthly CPE Charges|
|ADSL Registration and Activation charges on existing Landline||Waived Off||--|
|ADSL Activation & Testing charges (with telephone bill)||Rs. 300||--|
|Normal ADSL CPE upfront charges||Rs. 300||Rs. 70|
|Wireless ADSL / ADSL Line Bonding CPE upfront charges||Rs. 600||Rs. 70|
|ADSL old & repaired Normal / Wireless CPE upfront charges||Rs. 100||Rs. 70|
|VDSL Registration and Activation charges on existing landline||Rs.500||--|
|VDSL Registration and Activation charges with new landline||Rs. 1,000||--|
|Wireless CPE Upfront charges
( For Usage with Normal VDSL CPE)
|Normal VDSL CPE||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 70|
|Wireless VDSL CPE||Rs. 1600
(to be taken in 4 equal installments of Rs.400 in the bill). Waived off for new bookings with an annual plan / annual payment option.
|FTTH Registration and Activation charges||Rs. 500 Nil**||--|
|FTTH Voice Service Installation charges||Rs. 200 Nil**||--|
|Wireless CPE Upfront charges
( For Usage with Normal FTTH CPE)
|Rs. 600||Rs. 70|
|FTTH Wired ONT Upfront charges||Rs.1,000||Rs. 150 70*|
|FTTH Wired ONT with NEW ADSL CPE Upfront charges (New Connection)||Rs. 1,600||Rs. 140 70*|
|FTTH WiFi ONT Upfront Charges||Rs. 1,500||Rs 120 70*|
|Additional Wireless CPE charges for enhancing coverage||Rs. 1,000||Rs 100|
** Limited Period Offer for 90 days, from 01/01/2019 till 31/03/2019 | * Revised w.e.f. 1st December 2018
Additional Upload Charges
|For each Additional Upload Speed of||Monthly Charges||Availability on Network|
|256 Kbps||Rs 50||ADSL only|
|1 Mbps*||Rs. 150||VDSL & FTTH only|
|5 Mbps*||Rs. 300|
|10 Mbps*||Rs. 500|
|20 Mbps*||Rs. 750||FTTH only|
|* Please note, availability of Upload Speed above 1 Mbps is subject to feasibility & CPE compatibility.|
Static IP Charges
|Particulars||Monthly Charges||Annual Charges|
|Static IP||Rs 200 per IP||Rs 2000 per IP
|Static IP Pool of 4, 8, 16 IPs + 1 WAN IP|
|For More Details click here|
|Safe custody charges||
|Shifting Charges||Rs 300|
|Additional E-mail ID||Rs. 400 per annum (100 MB capacity)|
Terms & Condition
- Fair Usage Policy: FUP quota in all FUP based unlimited plans is applicable for one calendar month. Fresh FUP quota as per selected plan is made available to the customer from 1st of every month. Existing customer migrating to FUP plan or customer booking new broadband in the middle of the month will get Fair Usage Policy on a proportionate basis for the remaining days of the month.
- Customer may use Data Top-Up to get pre FUP speed after exhausting FUP Quota on all FUP based unlimited broadband plans.
- Truly Unlimited Plans: No fair usage policy is applicable for Truly Unlimited Plans. However, MTNL reserves the right to discontinue the benefits if the plan is used beyond the prescribed TRAI Guidelines for any commercial/telemarketing activities. This will also be applicable to customers using FUP based unlimited plans.
- The data usage wherever mentioned includes downloads and uploads.
- Usage Alerts: MTNL provides usage alerts via SMS to our customers when they reach 80% and then 100% of their FUP Limit. A customer can update their Mobile No and Email-ID by registering at https://selfcare.mtnl.net.in
- Upload Speed:
- For ADSL 2Mbps, 4Mbps & 6Mbps Plans: Up to 768Kbps till Fair Usage Policy(FUP) quota and up to 512Kbps afterward.
- For ADSL from 8Mbps till 16Mbps Plans: Up to 1Mbps till Fair Usage Policy(FUP) quota and up to 512Kbps afterward.
For VDSL & FTTH Plans: Up to 10Mbps till Fair Usage Policy (FUP) quota and up to 1Mbps afterward.
- Customer may buy additional upload speed as per existing tariff.
- Combo Plans:
- Calls to any Landline & Mobile Network Both Mumbai as well as Delhi shall be free between 11:00 PM to 07:00 AM and all STD calls shall be charged 1 MCU per 180 sec between 11:00 PM to 07:00 AM.
- Rent free Landline will be provided and free voice benefits will be given as shown above.
- Outgoing calls will be charged at Re.1 per pulse (as per Landline 250 plan).
- Customer may also use Landline Add-on Packs for making landline calls.
- Payment Options: Discount allowed in monthly service charges;
- For Quarterly Payment Mode: 7 Days
- For Half Yearly Payment Mode: 15 Days
- For Annual Payment Mode: 30 Days (i.e. 1 Month)
- Standalone Broadband: 4Mbps & above plans can be taken as Standalone Broadband category without a landline connection.
- Unlimited free voice benefits cannot be used for outgoing calls to Premium Numbers, IN Numbers and Other chargeable shortcodes (level 1 etc.). These calls will be charged as per prevailing tariffs.
- MTNL CPE: Equipment like Telephone Instrument, Broad Band Modems /CPEs (Customer Premises Equipment), ONU(Optical Network Units), NT1(for ISDN lines), if provided at Customers' premises by MTNL, are the sole property of MTNL, Mumbai.MTNL supplied Broadband CPE (Modem/Router) belongs to MTNL and in event of non-return of equipment customer will have to pay applicable charges.
- Connection Feasibility & Speed: Speed mentioned is subjected to technical feasibility. Speed indicated are only up to MTNL ISP node and are given on best effort basis as per TRAI guidelines.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) Extra as Applicable.